ERPLAB Toolbox Home
ERPLAB Toolbox is a free, open-source Matlab package for analyzing ERP data. It is tightly integrated with EEGLAB Toolbox, extending EEGLAB’s capabilities to provide robust, industrial-strength tools for ERP processing, visualization, and analysis. A graphical user interface makes it easy for beginners to learn, and Matlab scripting provides enormous power for intermediate and advanced users.
If you wish to contact the development team directly, please send an email to email@example.com. However, bug reports, requests for features, questions about using the software, and comments of general interest should be posted to the ERPLAB Discussion Groups or the ERPLAB Email List.
We are updating ERPLAB constantly to fix bugs, make improvements etc. We will maintain all of the previous versions of ERPLAB on this site. We will eventually have a mechanism for other laboratories to upload additions to the toolbox.
- Download ERPLAB
- ERPLAB Documentation, Utilities, and FAQs
- ERPLAB Discussion Groups (post questions, bug reports, suggestions for features, etc.)
- Subscribe to the ERPLAB email list
- EEGLAB Toolbox home page (downloads, documentation, etc.)
- Mass Univariate ERP Toolbox works with EEGLAB and ERPLAB to perform point-by-point statistical comparisons while intelligently correcting for multiple comparisons
- Fieldtrip (Matlab toolbox for MEG/EEG analysis from the Donders Institute)